Tuesday, July 06, 2004

That douche.

Okay, so what Pat wanted was to tell me that he just got his driver's license renewed and wants to take me along with him to the DMV headquarters in Sacramento so that he can lodge a formal complaint about something in person. Talk about your five hour round trips in Pat's hinge old Mustang that he thinks is so precious. Plus, I would never want to do that. I don't know why he thought that would be a treat for me. I told him I had a late afternoon tee time down at Seven Pines, and he said we could go tomorrow, and I said that I had standing tee times at all golf courses for as long as he was mad at the DMV. He managed to turn my comment into a two-minute blister about how the state is going down the tubes because guys like me sit around in robes and accept the status quo. Then he left. That was nice of him.