Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Should I do a ding dong update? I got a lot of good mail.

Did folks like my ding dong update? I mean, I got a lot on my plate already what with updatin' Ray's Place all the time and keepin' Prime Time on the rails and all that, but if people were interested in a side project where I regularly said what was new with the ding dong, I might be into that. Will have to wait and see how it plays out.

On a more serious note, I would like to take a look at some problems that I have with the United States Constitution. In Article 14, it clearly states that...heh, I really had you goin' there, didn't I!? Today in the shower the ding dong looked pretty normal, and the water ran off it in wonderful ad hoc rivulets. (I been thinkin' of studyin' law, hence the legal terminology.)

Had some good corned beef and fries for lunch, on down at the Gate. My Prime Time artist Curmudgeon was in town, and he straight-up loves on some pub food even though he is cOld World Queens. Funny how a dude is, but then again, I dig on sushi despite that in Japan they eat vending machine underwear instead of Starbucks. Or is that too old of a funny reference? Might be. Peace though.