Wednesday, September 01, 2004

I like wine!

It's been a while since I had some wine! I got to tell you, I been kind of avoiding the stuff lately, since I think it kind of gives me a little gut. They got these new Bacardi 0-0 posters around lately, where Bacardi and Diet Coke has like zero carbs and zero calories. I been mainly in that scene. I ain't a carb person, no, I am more in it for the zero calories. Been feelin' pretty lean lately because of it.

However, tonight I had wine! Man, it was nice to have a glass of the rich stuff. I dug into the cellar and got a bottle of Old Vines Zinfandel to go with this punishingly spicy spaghetti e polpettone I was cookin' up. I make a damn fine meatball, old family recipe, and no you can't have it.

Anyhow, I liked the wine a lot. After dinner though I walked up and down the stairs a few times, just to get the metabolism up. I want to get back down to my 2003 weight. I'm currently at my 2001 weight, a little high for my tastes.