Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Hittin' the links again!

Man, I had a pretty good round with Téodor this weekend! I put the beat on him pretty bad most holes, but he ended up few strokes ahead. I think he plays pretty frequently, and I'd had a few light months lately, so my short game wasn't true. Bein' that as it is, I had a couple hours of lessons with Paul down at Seven Pines today, workin' around the green and outta the bunker. He had me correct just real slight things here and there: havin' me grip a little more lightly, adjustin' my right-hand rollover, stuff like that. We even analyzed some video so I could see exactly what was going on. I like Paul, he's a good teacher. I usually tip him a twenty and we each have a snifter of Oban outta the micro-bar I got in my bag, you know, while talkin' about tour results and new equipment and stuff.

Anyhow, I'm feelin' like Phil Mickelson now, so I got to have Waterbury get me and Téodor a tee time. Maybe I'll get a crew to come in and install a little chipping/putting area over by the tennis court! That'd be a perfect thing to do, also.