Wednesday, November 17, 2004

What's Wednesday for?

What does a dude do on a Wednesday? They're doin' that Monopoly thing down at McDonald's, maybe I'll go try my luck. Last time they ran this contest I just won a Big Mac and some small computer speakers at Best Buy, but that don't keep me down. Maybe I'll get Téodor to go with me and we can hit the driving range later.

But what if Téodor wins a huge prize that could have been mine if we'd bought our food in a different order? Here's what I'll do. I'll call Téodor now and ask him to meet me in an hour at Battori Uomo, to help me choose fabrics for new suits. He has to walk past McDonald's to get there, and I'll flag him down, food for two already bought and all the game pieces removed. I'll give him a story about how I wasn't as hungry as I thought I was (maybe act kind of high) and can he help me out. I hate to see McDonald's food go to waste.

I guess I should smoke a little now just to make the situation more believable.